Join the FFFC today!
- get on-going representation in Washington, DC
- get your voice heard at EPA, DoD and Congress.
- receive up-to-date information on Federal regulatory decisions
- receive up-to-the-minute information on legislative activity
- gain insights on international meetings and activities
- gain and share knowledge, information and research from others, nationally and internationally
On your behalf, FFFC will continually monitor and report on the following:
- EPA's hazard assessments;
- voluntary industry testing;
- development of voluntary programs;
- regulatory proposals;
- development of public/customer outreach materials;
- and the development and approval of AFFF alternatives.